Monday, November 5, 2007

Miso Hungry

Eating healthy seems to be really expensive. I feel like I spent less when I ate Jack in the Box for lunch and could only afford ramen noodles and cans of soup for dinner.

Now that I'm working, I've been a health food junkie. Veggies and deliciousness, oh my! Tonight I gorged myself on homemade Miso soup with a little too much seaweed thrown in. I've been snacking on fruit to hold me over at work, and have been eating chicken/veggie lunches.

I keep finding myself at WalMart on my days off to restock. And I end up spending what I feel is an obscene amount of money each time. Then again, I'm cheap when it comes to grocery shopping. But still... it would be cheaper to just buy junk.

I'm just determined to eat well and feel good. In all of my past jobs, I was usually just sitting all day. Now, with all the running around and lifting and crouching, It has become pretty apparent that I need to be in better shape in order to get through the day.

So we'll see how long this kick lasts. :)

1 comment:

Isabel said...

Good luck with eating healthy. I always say I'm going to eat better. Doesn't work out that way. I blew it by eating a hostess cupcake today.