Wednesday, August 13, 2008

More Sushi Feasting

There are so many things going on that it is just nicer to focus on one delicious highlight of my life:

Renelle loves sushi almost as much as I do. We had a roll competition tonight. It's pretty apparent that we both won.
What you see here are: 2 California rolls (Renelle made the one on the right, she got extra points for her snazzy presentation), a salmon avocado roll, and a Philadelphia roll. Yum! And of course, my salmon sashimi. Renelle isn't into salmon... so I had no choice but to eat all of it.
I think we're getting the hang of this. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh!! I seriously thought you took that sushi picture at a restaurant! Between the beautiful granite and the perfectly rolled sushi rolls, you threw me off big time! When are you going to come over and put your new skills to work? (Don't worry... still talking about the sushi...)

DW said...

Sweet! Can I have a lesson and reap the benefits...Please!