Thursday, August 2, 2007

A Thumbs Up

So after our fantastic weekend, it was time to get Mark back to Utah. We had to get up at some ungodly hour in order to get him to the airport on time, with a little time to spare. We've He's missed enough flights in the past, so we don't even joke about being late anymore, even though there is a little brat inside of me that purposely wants to drive slow so that he won't leave me and go to Utah. ::insert hissy fit here::

It was about 6am, we were about halfway to the airport and we were deep in coversation. One of those, "I forgot I was driving" sort of conversations that can only take place on the road.
I don't really remember what we were talking about, but I was describing something and he was asking me my opinion on it... to which I replied with a big thumbs up.
I never give a thumbs up, so I'm sure he thought that was a little odd. But it wasn't until he noticed that I had my gazed fixed on something in front of the car that he looked over to see who the hell I was so intently giving a thumbs up to....

1 comment:

Holly said...

I WANT ONE OF THOSE! :P