Thursday, October 25, 2007

Computer Crashes and Bulldog Love

I've been MIA for a few days now as my computer crashed on me and I haven't been able to get online. I feel like I've been in a cave. My computer is still non functional but I am hoping that it will work as soon as one of Mark's brilliant friends takes a look at it. I am fortunate that a friend of mine basically gave me her unstable laptop... "If you can get it to work, it's yours!" It's a fairly new Toshiba that threatens you with imminent doom every time you start it up. But that's okay, because I like living on the edge. Oh yeah.

I'm online and I've managed to catch up on all my unread Google Reader posts. I feel so good.

In other news, I LOVE MY JOB. LOVE IT. I can't believe that I worked for so long doing things that I didn't love. You spend too much time at work to not like it. Granted, my feet hurt and sometimes I want to take a nap... but that's the extent of it. I don't dread the next day and the days are just flying by.
I looooove these dogs. All the dogs are great, but I've found that have a total bias towards English bulldogs. Sometimes the dogs stay for 20 minutes, sometimes they stay for 2 weeks. Either way, I'm happy to see them go, even though I love giving them smoochies the entire time they're in the hospital.





I'm going to bed because I'm responsible and because I've gotten my Internet fix for the evening. Hooray for my dependence on technology! :P

No comments: